Social security in a stochastic economy
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to study unfunded social security systems in the framework of an economy submitted to demographic and technological shocks. The emergence of transfers between generations rests on a motive of rreal and possible inequalities correction or on a portfolio choice.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 99-26.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Touze, V., 1999. "Social Security in a Stochastic Economy," Papers, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor. 99-26, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.