New light through old windows: a new perspective on the British economy in the Second World War
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History in its series Economic History Working Papers with number 22462.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: LSE, Dept. of Economic History Houghton Street London, WC2A 2AE, U.K.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7955 7084
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/economicHistory/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Granick, 1959. "An Organizational Model of Soviet Industrial Planning," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 109.
- Meade, James, 1985. "Obituary: Lionel Robbins," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 3-5, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucy Ayre on behalf of EH Dept.).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.