De l'importance de l'histoire anthropométrique
AbstractIntroduces the reader to the importance of studying of the history of human physical stature, and the main findings of the recent decades.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Munich in its series Articles by John Komlos with number 22.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Annales de démographie historique, 1995, 211-223
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008.
"Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions,"
NBER Working Papers
14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steckel, Richard H., 2009. "Heights and human welfare: Recent developments and new directions," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Utku Teksoez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Utku Teksoez to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.