The Economic Situation and Outlook in Mid-2007 for the ECE Economies -- Europe, North America, and the CIS
AbstractThis paper provides an assessment of the economic situation and outlook for Europe, North America and the CIS economies as of mid-2007.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UNECE in its series ECE Discussion Papers Series with number 2007_3.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in UNECE Discussion Paper Series, No. 2007_3
Macroeconomic; transition economies; Europe; CIS; North America;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O51 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-10 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.