Financing for Development in the Emerging Markets of the ECE Region: A 2007 Perspective
AbstractThis report was prepared as an input into the addendum of the Report of the U.N. Secretary-General on Financing for Development for the 2007 General Assembly High Level Review of the Monterrey Consensus. It evaluates the progress that has been made in the transition economies in terms of increasing internal and external sources of development finance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UNECE in its series ECE Discussion Papers Series with number 2007_1.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in UNECE Discussion Paper Series, No. 2007_1
FfD; financing; development; transition economies; MDG; Monterrey consensus;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.