Euro-Mediterranean Integration and Cooperation: Prospects and Challenges
AbstractAn overview of current institutional cooperation, economic conditions and challenges in the Mediterranean region.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UNECE in its series UNECE Annual Report Economic Essays with number 2009_9.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in United Nations ECE 2009 Annual Report
Mediterranean; Europe; Economic conditions; institutional cooperation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.