Classification of Intangibles
AbstractThis book is an attempt to construct a classification (or division) of intangibles, consisting of a diversity of approaches that deals with this concept. It includes eleven papers which have been divided into three sections based on their approach and what we can learn from them: (1) regulation of intangibles for financial reporting, (2) the state of the art in literature and business practice, and (3) different approaches in classifying intangibles.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HEC Paris in its series Les Cahiers de Recherche with number 712.
Length: 278 pages
Date of creation: 01 Oct 2000
Date of revision:
intangibles; financial reporting; classification;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hermans, Raine, 2004. "Finance of Small Bio-pharmaceutical Industry in Finland - Descriptive Analysis," Discussion Papers 888, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hussi, Tomi, 2003. "Reconfiguring Knowledge Management. Combining Intellectual Capital, Intangible Assets and Knowledge Creation," Discussion Papers 849, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.