Evaluation subjective de la perception d’une activité par une approche ergonomique
AbstractSubjective assessment of an activity perception through an ergonomic approach.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HEC Paris in its series Les Cahiers de Recherche with number 642.
Length: 48 pages
Date of creation: 15 Feb 1998
Date of revision:
subjective assessment; perception; ergonomy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.