Testing the Matching Hypothsis: The Case of Professional Baseball in Japan with Comparisons to the US
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University in its series ISER Discussion Paper with number 0278.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2002. "Never change a winning team: An analysis of hazard rates in the NBA," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 03/2002, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Berna Demiralp & Christopher Colburn & James Koch, 2012. "The effects of age, experience and managers upon baseball performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 481-498, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.