Spatial profiles in the analysis of event histories: an application to first sexual intercourse in Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany in its series MPIDR Working Papers with number WP-2001-025.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: Aug 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcantonio Caltabiano & Gianpiero Dalla Zuanna & Alessandro Rosina, 2006. "Interdependence between sexual debut and church attendance in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(19), pages 453-484, May.
- Marcantonio Caltabiano, 2003. "Italian adolescents’ first romantic relationships: an explorative study," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-038, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Karsten Hank, 2002. "Regional Social Contexts and Individual Fertility Decisions: A Multilevel Analysis of First and Second Births in Western Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 270, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco Billari, 2003. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(3), pages 61-92, February.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco C. Billari, 2002. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data: an application to contraceptive use at first sexual intercourse," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-048, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.