Distribution of Export Price Risk in a Developing Country
AbstractWe address the issue of social distribution of an aggregate risk (on agricultural export price), in a macro-economic perspective. Individual incomes in representative social groups are computed as a function of export prices, which are assumed to be stochastic, using an applied general equilibrium model of an archetype developing economy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 96-11.
Length: 51 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
EXPORTS; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; TRADE; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
Other versions of this item:
- Bourguignon, François & Lambert, Sylvie & Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko, 1996. "Distribution of Export Price Risk in a Developing Country," CEPR Discussion Papers 1482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D39 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Other
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nora Lustig, 2000. "Las crisis y la incidencia de la pobreza: Macroeconomía socialmente responsable," IDB Publications 29898, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "What Drives Public Employment?," NBER Working Papers 6141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Lustig, 2000.
"Crisis and the Poor: Socially Responsible Macroeconomics,"
Journal of LACEA Economia,
LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Nora Lustig, 2000. "Crises and the Poor: Socially Responsible Macroeconomics," IDB Publications 29338, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.