Discontinuous Losses from Poverty, Generalized P& Measures and Optimal Transfers to the Poor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 95-06.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Public Economics, 1997
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Giordani & Giovanni Giorgi, 2010. "A fuzzy logic approach to poverty analysis based on the Gini and Bonferroni inequality indices," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 587-607, November.
- James Foster & Joel Greer & Erik Thorbecke, 2010. "The Fosterâ€“Greerâ€“Thorbecke (FGT) poverty measures: 25 years later," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 491-524, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.