AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 91-10.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Advances in Economic Theory, Econometric Society Monograph, Cambridge University Press , pp. 289-412, 1992
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Jennifer La'O, 2011.
"Decentralization, Communication, and the Origins of Fluctuations,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
786969000000000111, David K. Levine.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Jennifer La'O, 2011. "Decentralization, Communication, and the Origins of Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 17060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2007.
"Taste for variety and endogenous fluctuations in a monopolistic competition model,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
v07004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Seegmuller, Thomas, 2008. "Taste For Variety And Endogenous Fluctuations In A Monopolistic Competition Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 561-577, September.
- Dennis, Richard & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2010.
"Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures: Selecting among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria,"
24616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations traps and coordination failures: selecting among multiple discretionary equilibria," Working Paper Series 2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures:Selecting Among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria," CAMA Working Papers 2010-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Puhakka, Mikko, 2004. "Equilibrium dynamics under lump-sum taxation in an exchange economy with skewed endowments," Research Discussion Papers 29/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Marta Aloi & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, 2010.
"National labor markets, international factor mobility and macroeconomic instability,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 431-456, June.
- Aloi, Marta & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2006. "National Labour Markets, International Factor Mobility and Macroeconomic Instability," CEPR Discussion Papers 6015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marta Aloi & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, . "National Labor Markets, International Factor Mobility and Macroeconomic Instability," Discussion Papers 09/10, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.