Econometric Analysis Of The Transitions Between Self-Employment And Wage- Work
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 90-09.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
occupational mobility ; employment ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez-Granado, Maite, .
"Self-employment and labour market transitions: a multiple state model,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4159, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Martinez-Granado, Maite, 2002. "Self-Employment and Labour Market Transitions: A Multiple State Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 3661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.