Underpricing of European Property Companies and the IPO Cycle: A Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) in its series Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) with number 34956.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Property Investment & Finance . 26 (2008) : pp. 376-387
Note: for complete metadata visit http://tubiblio.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/34956/
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hochschulstr. 1, 64289 Darmstadt
Phone: ++49 (0)6151 16-2701
Fax: ++49 (0)6151 16-6508
Web page: http://www.wi.tu-darmstadt.de/fachgebiete/fachgebiete_4/betriebswirtschaftlichefachgebiete.de.jsp
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Su Chan & Jiajin Chen & Ko Wang, 2013. "Are REIT IPOs Unique? The Global Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 719-759, November.
- Ranajit Kumar Bairagi & William Dimovski, 2010. "The underpricing of US REIT IPOs: 1996--2010," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 233-248, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.