Financial Intermediaries and the Effectiveness of Monetary Controls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 63R.
Length: 69 pages
Date of creation: 1962
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Economic Review (1963), 53(2): 383-400
Note: CFP 194.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1980. "Asset Prices, Substitution Effects, and the Impact of Changes in Asset Stocks," NBER Working Papers 0566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartley, Peter R. & Walsh, Carl E., 1991.
"Inside money and monetary neutrality,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 395-416.
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Inside money and monetary neutrality," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Inside Money and Monetary Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 1890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1987. "Recent developments in modeling financial intermediation," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 19-29.
- J. Alfred Broaddus, Jr., 1973. "Monetary policy, bank credit, and total credit : a preliminary analysis," Working Paper 73-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2005.
"The Role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 489-511.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002. "The role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0222, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2004. "Are banks really special? A note on the theory of financial intermediaries," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04021, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.