Additively Decomposed Quasiconvex Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 574.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: Dec 1980
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematical Programming (1982), 24: 1-38
Note: CFP 563.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1999.
"Quasiconcavity and the kernel of a separable utility,"
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 221-227.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1997. "Quasiconcavity and the kernel of a separable utility," Microeconomics 9707001, EconWPA.
- Massimo Marinacci & Paolo Ghirardato, 2001.
"Risk, ambiguity, and the separation of utility and beliefs,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
21-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2000. "Risk, Ambigity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Working Papers 1085, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7616, David K. Levine.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1143, Econometric Society.
- Parkash Chander, 2006.
"Repetitive risk aversion,"
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 701-711, November.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000.
"Diversification, Convex Preferences and Non-Empty Core,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0751, Econometric Society.
- Tallon, J.-M. & Chateauneuf, A., 1998. "Diversification, Convex Preferences and Non-Empty Core," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 98.32, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Optimal Prevention of Unknown Risks: A Dynamic Approach with Learning," IDEI Working Papers 139, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "Intergenerational Equity and the Forest Management Problem," Working Papers 04-17, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.