An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 516.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
- Kehoe, Timothy J, 1980. "An Index Theorem for General Equilibrium Models with Production," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1211-32, July.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruk Gul & David G. Pearce & Ennio Stacchetti, 1991. "A Bound of the Proportion of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Generic Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 981, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jouini, Elyès, 1996. "Unicité et stabilité de l'équilibre dans une économie de production avec règle de tariﬁcation marginale : les cas convexe et non-convexe," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5627, Paris Dauphine University.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John, 2006. "How often are propositions on the effects of regional trade agreements theoretical curiosa?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Alan Beggs & A.W. Beggs, 2011. "Regularity and Stability in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 587, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2009.
"Trade Elasticity of Substitution and Equilibrium Dynamics,"
2009 Meeting Papers
766, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bodenstein, Martin, 2010. "Trade elasticity of substitution and equilibrium dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1033-1059, May.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2008. "Trade elasticity of substitution and equilibrium dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 934, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Galeazzo Impicciatore & Luca Panaccione & Francesco Ruscitti, 2012. "Walras’ theory of capital formation: an intertemporal equilibrium reformulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 99-118, June.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2002. "How Often Are Propositions On The Effects Of Regional Trade Agreements Theoretical Curiosa And When Should They Guide Policy?," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20024, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 1998. "The number and type of long-term equilibria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2001. "How Reasonable Are Assumptions Used in Theoretical Models?: Computational Evidence on the Likelihood of Trade Pattern Changes," NBER Working Papers 8169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013.
"The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 263-265.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies with separable utilities," MPRA Paper 11099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2011. "The Number of Equilibria of Smooth Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2011-02, Banco de México.
- David K. Levine, 1993.
"Trembling Invisible Hand Equilibrium,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
189, David K. Levine.
- Marcus Berliant & Fan- chin Kung, 2004.
"The Indeterminacy of Equilibrium City Formation under Monopolistic Competition and Increasing Returns,"
0407011, EconWPA, revised 29 Apr 2005.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2006. "The indeterminacy of equilibrium city formation under monopolistic competition and increasing returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 101-133, November.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994.
"Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition,"
183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 161-77, June.
- Galeazzo Impicciatore & Luca Panaccione & Francesco Ruscitti, 2009. "Intertemporal Equilibrium and Walras' Theory of Capital: a Projection Based Approach," Working Papers 121, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Martin Bodenstein, 2006. "Closing open economy models," International Finance Discussion Papers 867, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00155775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mandler, Michael, 1997. "Sequential regularity in smooth production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 487-504, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.