Asset Markets and the Cost of Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 427.
Length: 48 pages
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economic Progress, Private Values and Public Policy, Essays In Honor of William Fellner, North-Holland, 1977, pp. 235-262
Note: CFP 440.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1979. "The Decline in Aggregate Share Values: Inflation, Taxation, Risk and Profitability," NBER Working Papers 0370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1979.
"Inflation and the Choice of Asset Life,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(3), pages 621-38, June.
- Putkuri , Hanna, 2003. "Cross-country asymmetries in euro area monetary transmission: the role of national financial systems," Research Discussion Papers 15/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1980.
"Inflation, tax rules and the stock market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 309-331, July.
- Stephen S. Golub, 1990. "International Diversification of Social and Private Risk: The US and Japan," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 955, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Feldstein & Stephanie Seligman, 1980.
"Pension Funding, Share Prices, and National Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
0509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin & Seligman, Stephanie, 1981. "Pension Funding, Share Prices, and National Savings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 801-24, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1980.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
0502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Cyclical Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(1), pages 85-106, February.
- Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2005.
"Internationalization and the Evolution of Corporate Valuation,"
NBER Working Papers
11023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2008. "Internationalization and the evolution of corporate valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 607-632, June.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2006. "Internationalization and the evolution of corporate valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3933, The World Bank.
- Claudio H. Dos Santos, 2004. "Keynesian Theorizing During Hard Times: Stock-Flow Consistent Models as an Unexplored 'Frontier' of Keynesian Macroeconomics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0406001, EconWPA.
- Paul McNelis & Guay Lim, 2004.
"Inflation Targeting and Q Volatility in Small Open Economies,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
254, Society for Computational Economics.
- Paul D. McNelis & Guay C. Lim, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Q Volatility in Small Open Economies," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 505, Econometric Society.
- Claudio Dos Santos, 2004. "Keynesian Theorizing During Hard Times: SStock-Flow Consistent Models as an Unexplored 'Frontier' of Keynesian Macroeconomics'," Macroeconomics 0405023, EconWPA.
- Mark E. Levonian, 1994. "The persistence of bank profits: what the stock market implies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-17.
- O'Toole, Conor M. & Newman, Carol F. & Hennessy, Thia C., 2011. "The role of financing frictions in agricultural investment decisions: an analysis pre and post financial crisis," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114568, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.