A Note on Behavior towards Risk with Many Commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 262.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1969
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica (October 1969), 37(4): 660-667
Note: CFP 327.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2004.
"Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large When Outcomes Are Multidimensional,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
04-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large. When Outcomes are Multidimensional," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012.
"Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Motohiro Yogo & Jessica Wachter, 2007.
"Why do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?,"
2007 Meeting Papers
929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00635558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cowan, Simon, 2004. "Optimal risk allocation for regulated monopolies and consumers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 285-303, January.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007.
"A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004. "A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?," Working Papers 04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ryle Perera, 2013. "Optimal investment, consumption–leisure, insurance and retirement choice," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 689-723, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.