Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital Labor Substitution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 256.
Length: 59 pages
Date of creation: 1968
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Economic Review (1979), 60(4): 677-692
Note: CFP 333.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1970. "Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 676-92, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts, Bryan W. & Rodriguez, Alvaro, 1997. "Economic Growth under a Self-Interested Central Planner and Transition to a Market Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 121-139, April.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Aleš Bulír, 2002. "Growth Slowdown Under Central Planning: A Model of Poor Incentives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 448, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2004.
"The color of money: The effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth in transition economies,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 211-229, June.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002. "The Color of Money: The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in Transition Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010.
"Life Cycle of the Centrally Planned Economy: Why Soviet Growth Rates Peaked in the 1950s,"
w0152, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2006. "Life cycle of the centrally planned economy: Why Soviet growth rates peaked in the 1950s," MPRA Paper 28113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Richard L. Carson, 2009. "On Rent Seeking and Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 09-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2013.
- Crafts, Nicholas & O’Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2014. "Twentieth Century Growth*This research has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) / ERC grant agreement no. 249546," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 263-346 Elsevier.
- WHALLEY, John & XIN, Xian, 2010.
"China's FDI and non-FDI economies and the sustainability of future high Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-135, March.
- John Whalley & Xian Xin, 2006. "China's FDI and Non-FDI Economies and the Sustainability of Future High Chinese Growth," NBER Working Papers 12249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Chen, Gemai, 2004. "Tests of transformation in nonlinear regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 391-398, September.
- Debdulal Mallick, 2007. "The Role of Elasticity of Substitution in Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Test of the La Grandville Hypothesis," Economics Series 2007_04, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Bulir, Ales, 2003. "Output performance under central planning: a model of poor incentives," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 27-39, March.
- Hezekiah Agwara & Philip Auerswald & Brian Higginbotham, 2013. "Algorithms and the Changing Frontier," NBER Chapters, in: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002. "An Analysis of Fiscal Policy and Economics Growth: The Case of Transition Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Klein, Alexander, 2011. "When and why did eastern European economies begin to fail? Lessons from a Czechoslovak/UK productivity comparison, 1921-1991," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Hezekiah Agwara & Philip Auerswald & Brian Higginbotham, 2014. "Algorithms and the Changing Frontier," NBER Working Papers 20039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olenev, H.H. & Pechenkin, R.V. & Chernecov, A.M., 2007.
"Параллельное Программирование В Matlab М Его Приложения
[Parallel programming in MATLAB and its applications]," MPRA Paper 17796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyn, Oldrich & Kyn, Ludmila, 1974. "Macroeconomic Production Functions for Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 23221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.