Conditions for Optimality in Experimental Designs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique in its series Working Papers with number 2001-20.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MEDDAHI, Nour, 2001.
"An Eigenfunction Approach for Volatility Modeling,"
Cahiers de recherche
2001-29, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2003.
"Financial Asset Returns, Direction-of-Change Forecasting, and Volatility Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
10009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2006. "Financial Asset Returns, Direction-of-Change Forecasting, and Volatility Dynamics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(8), pages 1273-1287, August.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X.Diebold, 2003. "Financial Asset Returns, Direction-of-Change Forecasting, and Volatility Dynamics," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2003. "Financial asset returns, direction-of-change forecasting, and volatility dynamics," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Peter Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2002. "Financial Asset Returns, Market Timing, and Volatility Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-02, CIRANO.
- Roberto Casarin, 2005. "Stochastic Processes in Credit Risk Modelling," Working Papers ubs0505, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.