Bandwidth choice for average derivative estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1991049.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Haerdle,W. & Hart,J.D. & Marron,J.S. & Tsybakov,A.B., 1989. "Bandwidth choice for average derivative estimation," Discussion Paper Serie A 200, University of Bonn, Germany.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & HART, Jeffrey & MARRON, Steve & TSYBAKOV, Alexander, . "Bandwith choice for average derivative estimation," CORE Discussion Papers RP -977, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Knox & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2001.
"Empirical Bayes Forecasts of One Time Series Using Many Predictors,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Knox & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2000. "Empirical Bayes Forecasts of One Time Series Using Many Predictors," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1421, Econometric Society.
- Oliver Linton & Douglas G. Steigerwald, 1995.
"Adaptive Testing in ARCH Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1105, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2010.
"Robust Data-Driven Inference for Density-Weighted Average Derivatives,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1070-1083.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2009. "Robust Data-Driven Inference for Density-Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2009-46, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999.
"Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000. "Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Powell, James L. & Stoker, Thomas M., 1992. "Optimal bandwidth choice for density-weighted averages," Working papers 3424-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter M. Robinson, 2005.
"The Bootstrap and the Edgeworth Correction for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 903-948, 05.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter M Robinson, 2005. "The Bootstrap and the Edgeworth Correction for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2005/483, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Y. Nishiyama & Peter Robinson, 2004. "The bootstrap and the Edgeworth correction for semiparametric averaged derivatives," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Oliver Linton, 1993.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1997. "Second Order Approximation in a Linear Regression with Heteroskedasticity for Unknown Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.