Conditional Choice Probabilities And The Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business in its series GSIA Working Papers with number 88-89-10.
Length: 51 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Web page: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- V. Joseph Hotz & Robert A. Miller, . "Conditional Choice Probabilities and the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 89-2a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Hotz, V.J. & Miller, R.A., 1989. "Conditional Choice Probabilities And The Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 89-02, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.