Equilibrium Among Jurisdictions When Households Differ by Preferences and Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business in its series GSIA Working Papers with number 1992-08.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Web page: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas. J. Nechyba, 1997.
"Existence of equilibrium and stratification in local and hierarchical Tiebout economies with property taxes and voting,"
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 277-304.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996. "Existence of Equilibrium and Stratification in Local and Hierarchical Tiebout Economies with Property Taxes and Voting," NBER Technical Working Papers 0190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.