Specification Diagnostics for Econometric Models of Duration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 440.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"Conditional Moment Tests for Parametric Duration Models,"
010, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, . "Conditional Moment Tests for Parametric Duration Models," Department of Economics 00-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James, 2000. "Conditional Moment Tests for Parametric Duration Models," Working Papers 00-10, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Sanford M. Jacoby & Sunil Sharma, 1991.
"Employment Duration and Industrial Labor Mobility in the United States, 1880-1980,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
618, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jacoby, Sanford M. & Sharma, Sunil, 1992. "Employment Duration and Industrial Labor Mobility in the United States, 1880–1980," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(01), pages 161-179, March.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009.
"Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models,"
Discussion Paper Series
0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2010. "Testing for unobserved heterogeneity in exponential and Weibull duration models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 458-480, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.