Commerce et flux financiers internationaux : MIRAGE-D
AbstractMIRAGE-D is a version of MIRAGE which has been modified to take into account the implications of international trade on countries’ international investment positions (IIPs). Each country or group of countries is represented in the model by a single economic agent, who distributes its wealth among assets following a three-stage portfolio allocation model. MIRAGE-D also proposes a mechanism for distributing investments among industries and countries along the lines of Tobin’s « q » theory, which is different from MIRAGE’s gravity rationale. The comparison between MIRAGE and MIRAGE-D shows that differences in the results are moderate, but nonetheless significant.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2009-27.
Date of creation: Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.