Current Accounts Dynamics in new EU members: Sustainability and Policy Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2004-07.
Date of creation: Jul 2004
Date of revision:
Current accounts; System of payments; International money and finance; Transition; enlargement; Macroeconomics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-07-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-07-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2004-07-11 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Ca' Zorzi & Alexander Chudik & Alistair Dieppe, 2011.
"Thousands of models, one story: current account imbalances in the global economy,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
100, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ca’ Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2012. "Thousands of models, one story: Current account imbalances in the global economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1319-1338.
- Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair & Ca' Zorzi, Michele, 2012. "Thousands of models, one story: current account imbalances in the global economy," Working Paper Series 1441, European Central Bank.
- Huemer, Stefan & Scheubel, Beatrice & Walch, Florian, 2013. "Measuring institutional competitiveness in Europe," Working Paper Series 1556, European Central Bank.
- Radu Criveanu & Marian Siminica & Daniel Circiumaru, 2007. "Current Account Deficit Analysis. The Pattern Based On Adjusting Cost Of Investments," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(8), pages 165-171, April.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2005. "Twin Deficits Hypothesis And Horioka-Feldstein Puzzle In Transition Economies," International Finance 0510020, EconWPA.
- Dumitru, Ionut, 2008. "An assessment of the current account sustainability in Romania," MPRA Paper 18613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubaszek, Michał, 2008.
"Economic convergence and the fundamental equilibrium exchange rate in Poland,"
12910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Rubaszek, 2009. "Economic convergence and the fundamental equilibrium exchange rate in Poland," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 40(1), pages 7-22.
- Kenza Benhima & Olena Havrylchyk, 2006. "Current Account Reversals and Long Term Imbalances: Application to the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2006-27, CEPII research center.
- Radulescu, Magdalena, 2006. "The Impact of the National Bank of Romania's Monetary Policy on the Banking Credits, the Domestic Savings and Investments (As Compared to the Other Central and Eastern European Countries)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(2), pages 10-31, June.
- Dumitru, Ionut, 2008.
"O evaluare a sustenabilitatii deficitului de cont curent in Romania
[An assessment of the current account sustainability in Romania]," MPRA Paper 18614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2005. "Current Account Reversals In Selected Transition Countries," International Finance 0510021, EconWPA.
- Milan Nedeljkovic & Branko Uroševic & Emir Zildžovic, 2012. "Jackknife Model Averaging of the Current Account Determinants," Working papers 23, National Bank of Serbia.
- Michele Ca’ Zorzi & Alexander Chudik & Alistair Dieppe, 2012. "And then current accounts (over)adjusted," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 245-270, August.
- Radulescu, Magdalena, 2007. "The impact of the National Bank of Romania Monetary Policy on the Balance of Payments," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(2), pages 26-43, June.
- Rubaszek, Michal & Rawdanowicz, Lukasz, 2009. "Economic convergence and the fundamental equilibrium exchange rate in central and eastern Europe," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 277-284, December.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2009. "Current account benchmarks for central and eastern Europe: a desperate search?," Working Paper Series 0995, European Central Bank.
- Branko Urošević & Milan Nedeljković & Emir Zildžović, 2012. "Jackknife Model Averaging of the Current Account Determinants," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 267-281, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.