Transfers, Empathy Formation, and Reverse Transfers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number _091.
Date of creation: Mar 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Stark, Oded & Falk, Ita, 1998. "Transfers, Empathy Formation, and Reverse Transfers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 271-76, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oded Stark, 2009.
"Reasons for Remitting,"
World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 10(3), pages 147-158, July.
- William S. Schulze & Michael H. Lubatkin & Richard N. Dino, 2002. "Altruism, agency, and the competitiveness of family firms," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 247-259.
- Kazianga, H., 2006.
"Motives for household private transfers in Burkina Faso,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 73-117, February.
- Harounan Kaziango, 2004. "Motives for Household Private Transfers in Burkina Faso," Working Papers 895, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Matteo Aria & Nicolò Bellanca, 2012. "The four figures of gift: kula, potlatch, dan e hau," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_21.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Santos, Paulo & Barrett, Christopher B., 2006. "Informal Insurance in the Presence of Poverty Traps: Evidence from Southern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25487, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mike Peng & Yi Jiang, 2006. "Family Ownership And Control In Large Firms: The Good, The Bad, The Irrelevant – And Why," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp840, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kazianga, Harounan, 2003. "Motives For Household Private Transfers In Rural Burkina Faso," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21949, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Louis Kaplow, 1999. "Transfer Motives and Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 6340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2002. "Cultural evolutionary altruism: theory and evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-262, June.
- Philippe Fontaine, 2000. "Making use of the past: theorists and historians on the economics of altruism," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 407-422.
- Zawojska, Aldona, 2010. "Homo agricola considered as homo economicus and homo politicus," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition â Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52709, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Schulze, William S. & Lubatkin, Michael H. & Dino, Richard N., 2003. "Toward a theory of agency and altruism in family firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 473-490, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.