Análisis del Balance Financiero Externo de Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile with number 07.
Date of creation: Sep 2003
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005.
"International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile,"
NBER Working Papers
11382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & José De Gregorio, 2007. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls, and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 241-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 322, Central Bank of Chile.
- Arturo Macías & Álvaro Nash, 2007. "Valuation effects in the Spanish International Investment Position," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 0704, Banco de Espa�a.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.