Critical Condition: A Historian's Prognosis on Canada's Aging Healthcare System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by C.D. Howe Institute in its series Benefactors Lecture with number 2010.
Date of creation: Nov 2010
Date of revision:
Canada; public healthcare; universality; financial need; Canada's healthcare system;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-01-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-01-16 (Health Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.