Households, Individuals and the Re-Distribution of Income
AbstractThis paper explores the implications of examining the effect of policy changes on individual incomes rather than household incomes.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9614.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 2000. "What Drives Differences in Inequality Across Countries?," Research Department Publications 4243, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina Berthault Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2011.
"An integrated approach for the measurement of inequality, poverty, and richness,"
205, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2012. "An Integrated Approach for the Measurement of Inequality, Poverty and Richness," Working Papers Series 2 12-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 2000. "¿Qué hay detrás de las diferencias en la desigualdad entre los países?," Research Department Publications 4244, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2000. "Microdata Panel Data and Public Policy: National and Cross-National Perspectives," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 23, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.