From State Factory, to Modern Corporation? China's Shougang Iron and Steel Corporation Under Economic Reform
AbstractThe main body of the paper analyses the reasons and the nature of Corporation's remarkable growth during the economic reform years since the late 1970s in China.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9613.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
MANAGEMENT; MERGERS; TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGES; ENTERPRISES; MINING; PUBLIC SECTOR;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Smyth & Zhai Qingguo & Hu Wenguo, 2001. "Restructuring China's Petrochemical Enterprises: A Case Study of the Fushun Petrochemical Company," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 243-261.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.