Transcending the Logic of Private Ownership: Chinese Enterprise Reform VS. Privatisation
AbstractHow are state-owned entreprises to be reformed? Privatisation seems to be the obvious solution. This essay argues that entreprises reform in the transition should focus on enhancing managerial.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9602.
Length: 73 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
ECONOMIC REFORM; ENTREPRISES; PRIVATISATION.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.