Income Distribution in European Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9535.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2005.
"Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, January.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, August.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay S. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to Inequality in Italy and its Determinants," CEIS Research Paper 56, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Vincenzo Atella & J. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2002. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," CHILD Working Papers wp03_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 1999. "¿Qué hay detrás de la desigualdad cuantificada: investigación empleando datos de América Latina," Research Department Publications 4189, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- David Madden, 1999.
"The Kids are Alright? An Analysis of Child Benefit Using Irish Data,"
199926, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, D., 1999. "The Kids are Alright? An Analysis of Child Benefit using Irish Data," Papers 99/26, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- David Madden, 1996. "Sources of Income Inequality in Ireland," Working Papers 199615, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 1999. "What's Behind the Inequality we Measure: An Investigation Using Latin American Data," Research Department Publications 4188, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2002.
"Perceptions of Equity and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 249-288, Part.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1996. "Perceptions of Equity and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 5624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E. B. Lucas, 2004.
"On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-Generational Economic Mobility in Finland,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-141, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E.B. Lucas, 2005. "On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-generational Economic Mobility in Finland," Discussion Papers 359, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Agell, Jonas, 2003. "Efficiency and Equality in the Labour Market," Research Papers in Economics 2003:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- John Micklewright & Kitty Stewart, . "Is Child Welfare Converging in the European Union?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 42, McMaster University.
- David Austen-Smith, 1998. "Redistributing Income under Proportional Representation," Discussion Papers 1270, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Francisco M. Lagos & Juan Antonio Lacomba, 2001. "Election On Retirement Age," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 2000. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 93-134, May.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.