Quality Of Livestock Assets Under Selective Credit Schemes: Avidence From South Indian Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge in its series Cambridge Working Papers in Economics with number 9104.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm
credit ; financial market;
Other versions of this item:
- Seabright, Paul, 1991. "Quality of livestock assets under selective credit schemes : Evidence from South Indian data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 327-350, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1996. "Livestock income, male/female animals, and inequality in rural Pakistan," FCND discussion papers 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Howard Cobb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.