Wage And Employment Determination In A Unionized Industry; The Iwa And The B.C. Wood Products Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brock University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1988-01.
Length: 48 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1
Phone: (905) 688-5550 3325
Fax: (905) 988-9388
Web page: http://www.brocku.ca/economics/
More information through EDIRC
wages ; employment ; industry ; wood;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Currie Neelin, 1989. "What Do (Public Sector) Unions Do? Wage and Employment Determination Among Ontario Public School Teachers," UCLA Economics Working Papers 542, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Card, 1986.
"Efficient Contracts with Costly Adjustment: Short-RUn Employment Determination for Airline Mechanics,"
NBER Working Papers
1931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David, 1986. "Efficient Contracts with Costly Adjustment: Short-run Employment Determination for Airline Mechanics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1045-71, December.
- Louis N. Christofides & Andrew J. Oswald, 1991. "Efficient and Inefficient Employment Outcomes: A Study Based on Canadian Data," NBER Working Papers 3648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.