Women's Leadership and Policy Decisions: Evidence from a Nationwide Randomized Experiment in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series with number dp-114.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2001
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-05-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EXP-2006-05-06 (Experimental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karlan, Dean, 2009.
"Cairo Evaluation Clinic: Thoughts on Randomized Trials for Evaluation of Development,"
65, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Dean Karlan, 2009. "Cairo Evaluation Clinic: Thoughts on Randomized Trials for Evaluation of Development," Working Papers 973, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mahanta, Bidisha, 2009. "Women Empowerment in India," MPRA Paper 12685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Sullivan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.