Clustered standard errors in Stata
AbstractA brief survey of clustered errors, focusing on estimating cluster–robust standard errors: when and why to use the cluster option (nearly always in panel regressions), and implications. Additional topics may include using svyset to specify clustering, multidimensional clustering, clustering in meta-analysis, how many clusters are required for asymptotic approximations, testing coefficients when the Var–Cov matrix has less than full rank, and testing for clustering of errors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stata Users Group in its series United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 with number 07.
Date of creation: 14 Sep 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2013.
"Islamic vs. conventional banking: Business model, efficiency and stability,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 433-447.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Islamic vs. conventional banking : business model, efficiency and stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5446, The World Bank.
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2010.
"Robust Inference with Clustered Data,"
106, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2010. "Robust Inference with Clustered Data," Working Papers 107, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Colin Cameron, 2011. "Robust inference with clustered data," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 07, Stata Users Group.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Miller, Douglas L., 2010. "Robust Inference with Clustered Data," Working Papers 10-7, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Bonilla Mejía & Luis Armando Galvis, 2011. "Profesionalización docente y la calidad de la educación escolar en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL 009005, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2013. "Coalition governments, cabinet size, and the common pool problem: Evidence from the German states," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 165, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Feld, Lars P. & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich, 2008.
"FDI and Taxation: A Meta-Study,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-128, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leonardo Bonilla Mejía & Luis Armando Galvis, 2012. "Profesionalización docente y calidad de la educación escolar en Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2011.
"Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland's Western Line,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2010. "Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland’s Western Line," Working Papers 10_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.