Immigration and Australia's population in the 21st Century. The Australian Immigration Parogram: Policy Design and the Case of Reform
AbstractThis study analyses reform of migration policy. We organise discussion around two main issues- the need to base policy on consensus and the case for implementing policies using forward planning and stable intakes.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 354.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.