Competitiveness, Microeconomic Reform And The Current Account Deficit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 228.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
balance of payments ; competition ; financial policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, Robert S. & Gilmour, Karen & Matthews, Lynette & O'Mara, L. Paul, 1991. "Some Implications of Microeconomic Reform for the Macroeconomy and the Commodities Sector," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145716, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Philip Bodman, 1997. "The Australian Trade Balance and Current Account: a Time Series Perspective," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 39-57.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.