An Explicit Bound on epsilon for Non-Emptiness of the epsilon-Core of an Arbitrary Game with Side Payments
AbstractWe introduce the concept of a paramaterized collection of games with side payments and determine a bound on epsilon so that all sufficiently large games in such a collection have non-emplty epsilon-cores. A parametrized collection of games is described by (a) the number of approximate player types and the accuracy of this approximation, (b) the size of approximately effective small groups, and (c) the size of the bound on maximal per capita payoffs achievable in coalitions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 393.97.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wooders, M. & Selten, R. & Cartwright, E., 2001. "Some First Results for Noncooperative Pregames : Social Conformity and Equilibrium in Pure Strategies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 589, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.