Market Transparency, Competitive Pressure and price Volatility
AbstractIn this paper we analyse the role of asymmetric information between firms and consumers about market conditions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 337.96.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
INFORMATION; ENTREPRISES; CONSUMPTION;
Other versions of this item:
- Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Martínez, Catalina B, 1996. "Market Transparency, Competitive Pressure and Price Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 1472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.