Technological Change and Path Dependence: A Co-Evolutionary Model on a Directed Graph
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 145.90.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
economic models ; technological change;
Other versions of this item:
- Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1994. "Technological Change and Path Dependence: A Co-evolutionary Model on a Directed Graph," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 59-80, March.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silverberg, Gerald, 2002. "The discrete charm of the bourgeoisie: quantum and continuous perspectives on innovation and growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1275-1289, December.
- Silverberg,Gerald & Verspagen,Bart, 2002. "A Percolation Model of Innovation in Complex Technology," Research Memoranda 032, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.