Target market risk evaluation
AbstractAfter the shocking series of bankruptcies started in 2008, the public does not trust anymore the classical methods of assessing business risks. The global economic severe downturn caused demand for both developed and emerging economies' exports to drop and the crisis became truly global. However, this current crisis offers opportunities for those companies able to play well their cards. Entering new markets has always been a hazardous entrepreneurial attempt, but also a rewarding one, in the case of success. The paper presents a new indicator meant for assessing the prospective of success or failure for a company trying to enter a new market by using an associative strategy. In order to take the right decision concerning the optimal market entry strategy, marketers may use a software application, "AnBilant", created by a research team from Hyperion University.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number 1007.1908.
Date of creation: Jul 2010
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econophysics, New Economy and Complexity, ISSN:2065-2550, II-nd section (New Economy), pp.113-130
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balint, Antoniu Ovidiu, 2013. "From the traditional to the modern and complex agricultural companies that are using business intelligence tools," MPRA Paper 53810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vidrașcu, Paula Angela, 2013. "Comparative study on the quality and food safety," MPRA Paper 53476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristea, Andrei Mihai & Iacob, Oana Camelia & Cristea, Dan Gabriel, 2013. "Consumer behavior in the economy," MPRA Paper 53381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Mihai CRISTEA & Miron DUMITRESCU & Dan Gabriel CRISTEA & Eduardt Petrica SAMOILA, 2014. "Choices Of A Sustainable Growth," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 1(33), pages 13-20, March.
- Dumitrescu, Miron & Taranu, Serban, 2013. "C.A.P. reform progress," MPRA Paper 53379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iacob, Oana Camelia & Volintiru, Ana-Maria & Marin, Aurel, 2013. "Contribution of agriculture to national economic development," MPRA Paper 53380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.