Exit Discrimination in the NBA: A Duration Analysis of Career Length Using Flow and Stock Samples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Appalachian State University in its series Working Papers with number 02-11.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Economic Inquiry
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Thelma C. Raley Hall, Boone, North Carolina 28608
Web page: http://www.business.appstate.edu/departments/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Richard Hill, 2007.
"Exit Discrimination in Major League Baseball: 1990-2004,"
07-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2008. "Exit Discrimination in Major League Baseball: 1990–2004," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 574-590, October.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2013.
"Exit Discrimination in the NFL: A Duration Analysis of Career Length,"
13-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Peter A. Groothuis & J. Richard Hill, 2004. "Exit Discrimination in the NBA: A Duration Analysis of Career Length," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 341-349, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (O. Ashton Morgan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.