The Effects Of Earlychild Education On Literacy Scores Using Data From A New Brazilianassessment Tool
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics] in its series Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] with number 207.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-07 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigues, Clarissa G. & Pinto, Cristine Campos de Xavier & Santos, Daniel D., 2012. "The impact of daycare attendance on math test scores for a cohort of 4th graders in Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o 290, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Igor Vieira Procópio & Ricardo Freguglia & Flávia Chei, 2014. "The Effect Of Preschool On Pro…Ciency Level: An Analysis From Longitudinal Data," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 231, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.