Valuing the Non-Market Impacts of Underground Coal Mining
AbstractThis paper has been published in a peer-reviewed journal as: Gillespie, R. & M. E. Kragt (2012). "Accounting for nonmarket impacts in a benefit-cost analysis of underground coal mining in New South Wales, Australia." Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis 3(2): article 4. DOI: 10.1515/2152-2812.1101
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 98239.
Date of creation: 24 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Australia; benefit cost analysis; coal mining; choice experiments; natural resource management; non-market valuation; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; D61; Q32; Q38; Q51;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 218 Valuing environmental intangibles, part 1: The options
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-06-26 12:07:12
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.