Fuel Ethanol Subsidies And Farm Price Support: Boon Or Boondoggle?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 28599.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The Welfare Economics of an Excise-Tax Exemption for Biofuels," MPRA Paper 5151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- John D. Anderson & Keith H. Coble, 2010. "Impact of renewable fuels standard ethanol mandates on the corn market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 49-63.
- Virginie Doumax, 2010. "The French Biodiesel Production: An Assessment of the Impacts and Interaction Effects of Policy Instruments," CAE Working Papers 87, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2006. "Economic Effects of Biofuel Production on States and Rural Communities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Thaeripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2007. "Ethanol subsidies, Who gets the benefits?," Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs, Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri 48776, Farm Foundation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.