Risk And Risk Management In Organic Agriculture: View Of Organic Farmers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 28551.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Production Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singerman, Ariel & Lence, Sergio H. & Kimble-Evans, Amanda, 2010. "Organic Crop Prices, or 2x Conventional Ones?," Staff General Research Papers 31544, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dobbs, Thomas L. & Streff, Nicholas J., 2005. "Potential for the Conservation Security Program to Induce More Ecologically Diverse Crop Rotations in the Western Corn Belt," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19119, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Barkley, Andrew P. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana & Kastens, Terry L., 2012. "The Motivation for Organic Grain Farming in the United States: Profits, Lifestyle, or the Environment?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
- Friederike Albersmeier & Holger Schulze & Achim Spiller, 2009. "Evaluation and reliability of the organic certification system: perceptions by farmers in Latin America," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 311-324.
- Banerjee, Simanti & de, Vries Frans & Hanley, Nicholas & van, Soest Daan, 2013. "The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Sandretto, Carmen L., 2008. "Economics and Productivity of Organic versus Non-organic Dairy Farms in the United States," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44415, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Xiaomei & Wang, H. Holly & Makus, Larry D., 2007. "Production Risk and Crop Insurance Effectiveness: Organic Versus Conventional Apples," SCC-76 Meeting, March 15-17, 2007, Gulf Shores, Alabama 9381, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Birzer, Todd & Badgery, Warwick, 2006. "Organic wheat farming in Australia: issues farmers face," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 3(2).
- Funtanilla, Margil & Lyford, Conrad P. & Wang, Chenggang, 2009. "An Evaluation of the Organic Cotton Marketing Opportunity," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49359, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Sauer, Johannes, 2012. "Economic Efficiency of U.S. Organic Versus Conventional Dairy Farms: Evidence from 2005 and 2010," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119769, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Grow, Shelly & Greene, Catherine R., 2007. "Impact of international organic markets on small U.S. producers," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7862, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, H. Holly & Ge, Yuanlong, 2008. "Will Too Many Lower Quality Fruits Damage The Organic Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 36976, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, H. Holly & Ge, Yuanlong, 2008. "What Marketing Measures Can Organic Apple and Pear Growers Take to Increase Their Receipts?," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01).
- Ali, Jabir & Kapoor, Sanjeev, 2008. "Farmers' perception on risks in fruits and vegetables production: an empirical study of Uttar Pradesh," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2008).
- Dobbs, Thomas L. & Streff, Nicholas J., 2005. "Potential for the Conservation Security Program to Induce More Ecologically Diverse Crop Rotations in the Western Corn Belt," Research Reports 200502, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.